1. About Us
2. Data Processing
Below you will find an overview of:
- The categories of personal data that we use and store about you;
- The purposes for which this information would be collected;
- The legal basis for processing.
|Categories of Personal Data||Purpose(s) for Processing||Legal Basis for Processing|
|1||Your personal contact details including your full name, gender, home and work address, landline and mobile phone numbers, e-mail addresses|
|2||This processing may be based on the performance of the contract between us or on your consent, depending on the nature of your request|
|3||Information related to your preferences, your interest and other personal information|
3. Children Under the Age of 16
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personally identifiable information that we collect or you provide as follows:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, including around the world which may involve transfer from countries within the European Economic Area ("EEA") to countries outside the EEA.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
Also, we employ agents to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders,deliveries,sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments and providing customer support. Those agents have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personally identifiable information held by us about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services, in accordance with your consent.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you specify.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your personally identifiable information for the following additional reasons:
- To comply with any court order, law or other legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technology
7. Data Retention
8. Your Rights
You have the following rights as a data subject:
- You may "opt out" of receiving marketing or promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages,
- The right to access to personal information that we hold about you,
- The right to ask us to update or correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you,
- The right to erasure where the conditions of article 17 of the GDPR have been met,
- The right to restriction of processing where the conditions of article 18 of the GDPR have been met,
- The right to data portability insofar the conditions of article 20 GDPR apply to you,
- The right to give us instructions on the management of your data after your death,
- The right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, insofar the conditions under article 21 GDPR have been met,
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions about the Website, please contact:
Inc. Attention: Website Manager
6120 South Yale, Suite 1700
Tulsa, Oklahoma 74136
United States of America
Thank you for visiting the Website.