TDW STOPPLE® Plus fittings are full-branch split tees that can be used as an alternative to conventional STOPPLE fittings in a variety of hot tapping and plugging operations. They undergo extensive pressure testing and are designed to meet ASME B31.3, B31.4, and B31.8 requirements. All STOPPLE Plus fittings (4-inch through 36-inch) are equipped with LOCK-O-RING® Plus flanges drilled and faced to meet ASME Class 150, 300, and 600. The 4-inch and 6-inch fittings meet Class 900.
LOCK-O-RING Plus technology makes use of an innovative locking mechanism that offers a number of advantages over conventional products on the marketplace today. By moving the locking mechanism from the flange to the plug, LOCK-O-RING Plus completion plugs are tamper-resistant and easier to set. With no penetration through the flange, they also eliminate potential leak paths and minimize risk during the setting process – both of which are critical to safely and effectively performing hot tapping and plugging operations.
All STOPPLE Plus fittings come equipped with a kit that includes LOCK-O-RING Plus flanges and completion plugs, studs, nuts, an anti-rotational pin and stainless steel spiral wound gasket, a scarfed nipple, and tile red primer coating.
- Innovative design includes an offset that allows for placement of back-up strips.
- Interlock system provides a positive indication that LOCK-O-RING Plus plug leaves are fully extended.
- All fitting welds are 100 percent radiographically inspected.
- Mounted leaves retain LOCK-O-RING Plus plugs in the fitting. All moving components on the plug are located on its body, allowing for refurbishment in the field (under pressure) if needed.
- Reduced-branch fittings are available upon request.
*Attention, product part numbers may have changed. Please contact your local TDW representative to verify.
Want more information? Click here to download the detailed product bulletin.*