TDW STOPPLE® Plus fittings are full-branch split tees that can be used as an alternative to conventional STOPPLE fittings in a variety of hot tapping and plugging operations. They undergo extensive pressure testing and are designed to meet ASME B31.3, B31.4, and B31.8 requirements. All STOPPLE Plus fittings (4-inch through 36-inch) are equipped with LOCK-O-RING® Plus flanges drilled and faced to meet ASME Class 150, 300, and 600. The 4-inch and 6-inch fittings meet Class 900.
LOCK-O-RING Plus technology makes use of an innovative locking mechanism that offers a number of advantages over conventional products on the marketplace today. By moving the locking mechanism from the flange to the plug, LOCK-O-RING Plus completion plugs are tamper-resistant and easier to set. With no penetration through the flange, they also eliminate potential leak paths and minimize risk during the setting process – both of which are critical to safely and effectively performing hot tapping and plugging operations.
All STOPPLE Plus fittings come equipped with a kit that includes LOCK-O-RING Plus flanges and completion plugs, studs, nuts, an anti-rotational pin and stainless steel spiral wound gasket, a scarfed nipple, and tile red primer coating.
- Innovative design includes an offset that allows for placement of back-up strips.
- Interlock system provides a positive indication that LOCK-O-RING Plus plug leaves are fully extended.
- All fitting welds are 100 percent radiographically inspected.
- Mounted leaves retain LOCK-O-RING Plus plugs in the fitting. All moving components on the plug are located on its body, allowing for refurbishment in the field (under pressure) if needed.
- Reduced-branch fittings are available upon request.
*Attention valued customers, TDW is currently in the process of updating designs of various product lines and families. Product part numbers may change. Please contact your local TDW representative to verify. Thank you for your cooperation.
Want more information? Click here to download the detailed product bulletin.*