Manual profile gauges are used to take direct measurements of metal loss, dents, gouges, or other deformations on your pipeline’s surface. This proven technology provides fast, accurate data, which allows you to identify external anomaly severity. It can be set up and put into use very quickly.
Best used for: evaluation of external anomalies; works with all pipeline sizes
- Gets you the measurements you need, even in rugged conditions.
- Accurate, reliable information that can be used to plan remediation.
- You receive your measurements promptly.
- What is the published accuracy tolerance? The accuracy of depth measurements are +/- 0.0005 inch.
- What is the tool’s measuring capacity? The gauge is capable of reaching deep within pits and deformations and can measure depths up to 1 inch (25mm) deep.