The TDW 860 tapping machine can be used for making 4-inch to 20-inch hot taps on pipes, tanks, and storage vessels in preparation for plugging machine operations. It is hydraulically operated and features a split frame design that allows for reduced maintenance costs and ease of packing replacement.
With an operating temperature range of -29°C (-20°F) to 371°C (700°F) at 48 bar (700 psi) for intermittent service and maximum working pressure of 100 bar (1,480 psi) at 38°C (100°F), the 860 tapping machine is suitable for use in a wide range of applications and environments where pipelines cannot be shut down.
- Maximum continuous rating of 177°C (350°F) at 70 bar (1,025 psi).
- Maximum operating pressure of 50 bar (740 psi) at 38°C (100°F).
- Electric start power unit (diesel).
- LOCK-O-RING® bypass gauge.
- Speed control without changing power unit RPM.
Want more information? Click here to download the detailed product bulletin.