“In the Engineering Development Program you meet TDW people all over the world, get to know different departments, and make connections and communication paths between them. Extensive training and rotations might be very demanding from time to time but it is also very motivating.” – Irina, Offshore Engineer
The TDW Engineering Development Program (EDP) was created for engineers by engineers. It offers talented new graduates a one-of-a-kind rotational program of hands-on engineer training. Over this 15- to 18-month program, engineers gain exposure to TDW global business, where they will:
- Develop engineering, business, and leadership skills.
- Learn about various TDW customers and their needs.
- Gain comprehensive knowledge of TDW businesses and services.
- Explore various career paths within the company.
- Connect with business and technical leaders.
- Gain global business exposure.
We believe our EDP gives engineers immediate benefits in terms of skill development and exposure to our global technologies. It also creates long-term success: many of our EDP participants enjoy advancing careers within the company.
EDP candidate criteria
- Engineering degree (graduate program preferred)
- Internship/Co-op experience
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Multi-language skills preferred
- Willingness to travel/relocate