Keeping contaminants out of pressurized pipelines is essential to integrity, prolonging useful life, and ensuring flow. That’s why it’s essential for the tools that enter or traverse the line to be clean and free of line-clogging debris.
Regular cleaning of pigs and other job site tools has an additional benefit: it extends their lives and helps avoid repair and replacement costs. With the TDW solvent-free, automated pig washer, pipeline owners and operators can efficiently and effectively maintain pigs and other tools at their shop or service center.
Best used for: removing paraffin, oil sludge, and other dirt and debris from pigs and other tools
- High-powered industrial system cleans with a heated water detergent solution that’s more environmentally friendly than solvents.
- No need to scrape or hose off pigs and tools before washing.
- Convenient, easy-to-use front-load configuration.
- Vertical seal-less pump means no seals that could leak or need replacement.
- Optional detergent with corrosion inhibitor extends the life of pigs and tools.
- Can I clean more than one pig at a time? Yes. Optional positioning/holding fixtures allow multiple pigs or tools to be washed together.
- Is it difficult to maintain the washer itself? Mechanical (non-rubber) door seal, stainless steel nozzles, and sloped floor for easy clean-out make the washer simple to maintain.