Sized for pipelines from 2 inches through 14 inches, the D-500 threaded closure provides access to pressurized pipelines and vessels in three configurations – hingeless, vertical hinge, and horizontal hinge – for fast, easy, and safe operation. The simple design of the D-500 threaded closure makes it reliable yet economical.
Best used for: smaller diameters, such as inline inspection (ILI) pull-through nozzles on pig traps
- Reliable O-ring seal.
- Pressure warning lock alerts operator to internal pressure prior to opening the closure.
- Primary door seal releases before threads are completely disengaged, also warning operator that internal pressure is present.
- Simple, economical design.
- What makes the design of the D-500 threaded closure so simple? The D-500 threaded closure includes just four main parts: door, pressure warning lock, primary O-ring seal, and barrel collar.
- What sizes are available with a horizontal hinge? Horizontal hinges are standard on sizes 10 inches and larger, and are optional in 4-inch, 6-inch, and 8-inch closures.
Want more information? Click here to download the detailed product bulletin.