Safe. Reliable. Certain. The industry depends on the D2000 quick-actuating closure to ensure safe, reliable and certain access to pipelines—and it’s been that way for almost 20 years.
Now, the most trusted closure on the market comes with the ProSeries ™ Advantage.
Which means we’ve kept the safety and ease of use features that set the D2000 apart—like allowing your operator to stand to the side during opening and closing, operations performed in a fast, single motion. But now it fits a broader range of applications with shorter lead time, code compliance and, as always, the consistent quality you expect from T.D. Williamson.
Best used for: pig traps, filters, strainers, scrubbers, heat exchangers, blowdowns, and other vessels
Meeting more of your specifications, faster.
- Available in 4- to 30-inch, 600# class and both .5 and .6 design factors.
- Manufactured from NACE-MRO175-compliant material.
- Compliant with CSA Z662 Category 1 and ASME B31.4/31.8
- Standard ASME BPVC Sec. VIII DIV 1 U-Stamp on door
- Standard operating temperature range is -45°C to +121° C (-50°F to + 250°F).
- Four week lead time for 4 inch – 30 inch closures
Combining safety with ease of use.
- A pressure warning lock, in accordance with UG-35 of ASME Sect. VIII, Div. 1, alerts the operator to the existence of internal pressure prior to opening the closure.
- A large cross-sectional diameter O-ring located on the periphery of the D2000 closure’s barrel collar provides positive sealing as well as protection from damage by tools, pigs or debris.
- Optional ratchet assembly for 24- to 30-inch closures makes operating larger closures even safer.
- Left and right hand open doors and flange option available standard.
Want more information? Click here to download the detailed product bulletin.