The TDW Interactive Report software offers an efficient way to review inline inspection (ILI) results and plan dig programs in a simple, Windows® -based environment.
Designed to be user-friendly and easy to learn, Interactive Report allows you to navigate ILI data, plot pipeline features, select key integrity threats, and export data to aid in remediation.
Users can choose from a variety of views, including interactive charts, graphs, tables, and even a three-dimensional pipe view. In addition, a “snapshot” feature enables the user to save customized views of potential trouble areas.
Best used for: making ILI data more accessible than ever before
- The pipeline overview function provides an interactive layout of the pipeline and inspection data.
- You can save a screenshot, export a table, or print a dig sheet with very few clicks. All views and graphs update simultaneously.
- Drag your cursor to select a pipe area or click on a specific anomaly.
- How do I get Interactive Report? We make this technology available with all ILI reports. There are no additional fees associated with using the system.
- Do I need special training to use it? Not at all. No extensive knowledge or training is required. The system is designed to be user-friendly and easy to master.
- Are any training materials available? The software includes a quick start guide and a self-paced training video.
- Can my data be exported to a spreadsheet? Yes, there is an option to export the data as a .CSV file.