The T-101 drilling machine is designed for making ½-inch to 4-inch hot taps in pipelines under pressure. In addition, it can be used for installing 2-inch and 3-inch completion plugs in tapping nipples, and for installing TDW PIG-SIG® passage indicators.
The machine is available in two different models:
- Standard: 18 inches of boring bar travel.
- XL: 28 inches of boring bar travel.
Both models meet NACE standard MR0175-93 (sulfide stress cracking resistant metallic material for oilfield equipment).
With an operating temperature range of -29°C (-20°F) to 371°C (700°F) at 48 bar (700 psi) for intermittent service, the T-101 is highly versatile and can be used in a wide range of tapping and plugging applications when pipeline shutdown is not an option.
- Maximum continuous rating of 177°C (350°F) at 70 bar (1,025 psi).
- Maximum working pressure of 100 bar (1,480 psi) at 38°C (100°F).
- Lightweight design.
- Available with manual ratchet crank or hand-held air motor.
*Attention, product part numbers may have changed. Please contact your local TDW representative to verify.
Want more information? Click here to download the detailed product bulletin.*